for the video Ice-Age Science Recapitulation - part 4 by Rolf Witzsche - Ice Age Ahead (iaa)
list by scene for the video:
Ice-Age Science Recapitulation - part 4
- 1 - Climate-Change History five to fifteen years into the future
- 2 - Huge winter blizzards in late spring
- 3 - Massive snowfall when spring planting should be in progress
- 4 - At the same time droughts ravished the American Southwest
- 5 - Snow in North Africa in January 2017, in the Sahara
- 6 - Wheat crop losses in Australia in the same season
- 7 - When climate collapse narrows the growing season
- 8 - Measuring the solar dynamics in real-time
- 9 - High-flux periods between the solar cycles
- 10 - If we look at the full cycle 24, to-date
- 11 - The very heartbeat of the solar system itself, is slowing down
- 12 - Radio-flux measurements have collapsed by half for cycle 24
- 13 - Now, the Sun has lost its 'top hat'
- 14 - The Sun's polar magnetic fields have diminished
- 15 - A dynamic feature of the Sun has suddenly failed
- 16 - How close to the End are we?
- 17 - The start-up of Ice Age glaciation caused by the Sun changing states
- 18 - The Younger Dryas re-glaciation
- 19 - Measured Beryllium ratios obsolete numerous theories
- 20 - The swarm of the increasing fringe effects that we encounter
- 21 - Even the Earth's rotation may be affected
- 22 - Gravitational drag by the moon on the Earth
- 23 - The weakening electrodynamics of the primer fields and their effects
- 24 - Dramatic magnetic pole drift has been measured since the 1800s
- 25 - Evident on the Sun itself
- 26 - Now, 11 years later, when the entire face of the Sun is peppered with holes
- 27 - Coronal holes are warning signs that we should heed
- 28 - The giant flash flood event in 2015
- 29 - Distracting climate effects
- 30 - Concerns are raised over the thinning of Arctic sea ice
- 31 - Arctic-warming the result of global cooling
- 32 - Cold air is heavier than warm air
- 33 - The colder the temperature is, the heavier is the air
- 34 - The circulation is termed 'The Polar Mobile Anti-Cyclone'
- 35 - The stronger the Polar Mobile Anti-Cyclone operates
- 36 - In Russia and Europe the cold flow, named the 'Beast from the East,'
- 37 - The southward component of the cold flow
- 38 - The anticyclone flow sweeps across Europe and predominantly Norway
- 39 - Just the beginning, with the climate collapse now accelerating
- 40 - The Earth is getting colder year after year, until the Sun falls back into glacial hibernation
- 41 - The world is already beginning to experience
- 42 - To build a new world that the collapsing climate cannot touch
- 43 - This issue is so real and so big
- 44 - Bigger than all the silly games that politicians, bankers, and media play
- 45 - Only the effects can be prevented - not the cause
- 46 - Fear over Arctic warming should ring as warning bells to rouse society
- 47 - Future winter blizzards in July or August, instead of just in April?
- 48 - Plan-B anyone?
- 49 - Nobody in living experience has ever faced Ice Age conditions
- 50 - When the phase shift happens that takes us back to normal
- 51 - Ice core records speak to us of a 70% less-radiant Sun
- 52 - Ice core records also speak of world with 80% less rain
producer, and publisher
Published by Cygni Communications Ltd.
North Vancouver, BC, Canada - (C) in public domain - producer Rolf A. F.