for the video Climate Change: Climate Collapse - Segment D by Rolf Witzsche - Ice Age Ahead (iaa)
list by scene for the video:
Climate Change: Climate Collapse - Segment D
- 1 - Segment 4 - To Create a New World
- 2 - Challenged to Create a New World
- 3 - A World-Bridge of infrastructures afloat on the equatorial seas
- 4 - When the Ice Age phase shift occurs
- 5 - Under the dimmer Sun, less water is being evaporated
- 6 - Diverting the out-flow of the world's biggest tropical rivers
- 7 - The infrastructures that we must urgently build
- 8 - As human beings, we have the capacity on hand
- 9 - Who Speaks for Draining the Swamp?
- 10 - Draining the swamp is the greatest challenge of our time
- 11 - Without society draining its life into the swamp
- 12 - When one steps outside the grasp of the swamp of ages-old latent errors
- 13 - When society stops pouring its life away into the swamp
- 14 - When we let the swamp dry up in the mind
- 15 - With society becoming truthful with itself
- 16 - Real History that we Cannot Step Away From
- 17 - Real history, that is our spiritual history
- 18 - A line of separation between scientific humanity and imperial depravity
- 19 - During the Peace of Westphalia conferences in 1648
- 20 - No actions will be taken until the digital nature of the Ice Age phenomenon is understood
- 21 - World Development Project with Forgiveness
- 22 - Much of it was paid in forgiveness in 1648
- 23 - The price that they all agreed to pay to be able to live again
- 24 - They were victorious to free themselves from the swamp
- 25 - In our times the swamp is deeper, bigger, with a longer history
- 26 - We even have our own 30-Years War to forgive
- 27 - With forgiveness, as love opens the mind to the truth
- 28 - Climate is not a factor in the unfolding history of love
- 29 - We have experienced the human potential in supporting one-another
- 30 - The same love has the power to impel us to move forward
- 31 - Impelled by our love for one-another
- 32 - Who Speaks for Humanity? The End of Agriculture is Near!
- 33 - The scene in Goya's painting can be seen in two different ways
- 34 - In the play, Hamlet, a nation is under attack
- 35 - Who speaks for humanity at today's critical stage?
- 36 - Who inspires humanity to build itself a technological New World ?
- 37 - In Hamlet, the relationship of society with its humanity fails
- 38 - If President Trump should succeed to inspire America
- 39 - Let's hope therefore, and let's work to assure this
- 40 - A World Truth Festival is possible
- 41 - Why should a World Truth Festival not be achieved ?
- 42 - Building of the World-Bridge a mere anticlimax
- 43 - Speaking the Truth is Liberating
- 44 - We are giants with what we have in our hands today
- 45 - I am but one man, but I am one of us all
producer, and publisher
Published by Cygni Communications Ltd.
North Vancouver, BC, Canada - (C) in public domain - producer Rolf A. F.