- 1 - Ice Age Start-Up - 2 - Proxies for solar activity - 3 - Solar collapse ongoing - 4 - A New World begins - 5 - Greenland ice coring projects - 6 - OPPORTUNITY for building a New World - 7 - The building of a completely new world - 8 - The greatest challenge in the entire history of civilization - 9 - A Rolf A. F. Witzsche exploration production - 10 - Way back in time, in the year 2003 - 11 - Transition phase may be as short as 1 to 2 years - 12 - Jaworowski points out in his 2003 paper - 13 - Average annual air temperature in Irkutsk - 14 - Jaworowski cited the measurements as an example - 15 - The most advanced ice age theory - 16 - The Milankovitch Cycles Theory - 17 -
* Hard Physical Measurements ending the rule of opinions - 18 - Supported by the up-ramping of the sunspot cycles - 19 - Cosmogenic proxy for solar activity is Beryllium-10
- 20 - Three-fold proof - 21 - The changing Beryllium ratio also tells us - 22 - So weak in the late 1600s - 23 -
* The lack of hard-measured scientific data - 24 - Scientific data didn't exist at the time - 25 - Evidence that big changes are happening in the background - 26 - These tell-tale measurements - 27 - In order to explore the great variable factor - 28 - Pioneering spacecraft was send on its way in 1990 - 29 - The American twin had been cancelled in 1981 - 30 - Ulysses, had revealed some major surprises - 31 - The greatest surprise during the 3rd orbit - 32 - Solar wind pressure had diminished by 30% - 33 -
* More data than we had bargained for - 34 - Why is this significant? - 35 - This second phase will end when the primer fields collapse - 36 - When the primer fields collapse - 37 - To the near the 4,000 degrees mark - 38 - The Little Ice Age of the 1600s - 39 - We have little time remaining - 40 - On the scale of the glacial record from the Greenland - 41 - The Carbon-14 ratios indicate - 42 - Drifted precariously close to the final phase shift - 43 - The relevant discoveries hadn't been made - 44 - Jaworowski might not have suspected the cause - 45 -
* Big Scientific Discoveries after 2003 - 46 - The cause for the up-ramping of the Sun - 47 - The recovery of the Sun from the Little Ice Age - 48 - Comparing the Beryllium-10 proxy for solar activity - 49 - The next Dansgaard Oeschger event - 50 - Until the Sun's primer fields fail - 51 - Evidence provided by the Ulysses spacecraft - 52 - In a polar orbit outside the ecliptic - 53 - Ulysses observed a great surprise - 54 - Solar winds will cease in the early 2030s - 55 - Solar wind is comparable to steam being boiled off - 56 - High temperature stars appear crisply outlined - 57 - Low temperature stars - 58 - The principles of the primer fields - 59 - Science Challenging the Imagination - 60 - The amazing speed of the ongoing collapse - 61 - Proved that the Sun is externally powered - 62 - High-power electric discharge experiments - 63 - When one superimposes the experiment derived geometry - 64 - Ulysses shows what no one may have expected - 65 - Node points form - 66 - Our Sun is an electric star - 67 - Global warming was caused by the Sun. - 68 - Up-ramping of the Sun in the Beryllium-10 ratios - 69 - We see also 3-fold evidence - 70 - We see the collapse happening - 71 - We also see the same fast collapse happening - 72 - Evident in the diminishing magnetic pole deflection - 73 - We have 3 fundamentally different types of evidence - 74 - Where do we go from here? - 75 - Ulysses measurements brought this point home - 76 - The Universe isn't responsive to what we wish - 77 - What we say or believe won't effect the universe - 78 - Outside the box of ignorance, searching for evidence - 79 - We can see corresponding evidence everywhere - 80 - When the coronal holes were still rare - 81 - Now, merely nine years later - 82 - With its eyes closed, society ignores the grand down-ramping - 83 - Society equally ignores the grand up-ramping in solar activity - 84 - The Sun that gave us the 300 years of global warming - 85 - Fast solar down-ramping has begun - 86 - The Sun is down-ramping in a big way - 87 - Solar down-ramping now in progress - 88 - Suspected already in the 1960s - 89 - Science versus Anti-Science - 90 - The need for discovering the truth - 91 - Perceived at some point in the 1970s - 92 - Start-up of anti-science movements - 93 - The Ulysses mission might have been curtailed - 94 - Great hlobal warming period is now over - 95 - Ulysses gave us a front-row seat in the theater - 96 - Solar diminishment at a rate of 30% in 10 years - 97 - Victims and Horizons of Reality - 98 - A dead horse now that will never fly - 99 - It doesn't mean that the freshwater needs cannot be met - 100 - Water conveyance through the oceans - 101 - Diverting the outflow of the Amazon River - 102 - Before the first phase of the Ice Age Start-up ends - 103 - The Bering Strait Tunnel a dead horse - 104 - Large-scale floating links between the continents
Witzsche Main Site
Published by Cygni Communications Ltd.
North Vancouver, BC, Canada - (C) in public domain - producer Rolf A. F.